Chip&Passport International supplies a small portable reader for reading transponders in animals.
The reader combines reading, decoding and checking the signals of the transponder types, ISO11784 FDX-B.
The reader is characterised by its high reading sensitivity, low power consumption and easy portability.
The reader transmits low power radio frequency signals to activate the transponder implanted in the animal.
The feedback of the transponder is captured and converted by the reader in digital data and visualised in the reader's display.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Power output < 0.3 Watt radio signal
- Frequency 134.2 KHz ± 10%
- Modulation sinus
- Compatible to microchip type ISO11784
- Reading distance 4-7 cm
- Battery 9V, alkaline cell 6F22
- Weight 195g only (battery included)
- Dimensions 110 x 80 x 30 mm
- Working temperature -0°C - +55°C
- Humidity 98% in non-condensation condition
- Dimensions 110x80x30 mm.